Tusko - Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
Rate: 23k - 25k (dependent on experience)
Starting date: April 2019
Hours: 45 hours pw.
The Social Media Manager will administer Tusko’s social media marketing and advertising, and that of their clients. Tasks include but are not limited to:
· Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
· Content management.
· SEO (search engine optimisation) and generation of inbound traffic.
· Cultivation of leads and sales. Lead generation.
· Development of digital marketing strategy.
The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as they engage with the community on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
Community leadership and participation (both online and offline) are integral to a Social Media Manager’s success. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way.
The Social Media Manager is instrumental in managing the company’s content-related assets. Google’s #1 search ranking factor is relevant content (content that serves the searchers needs the best). It’s clear then that managing content should be part of the Social Media Manager’s Job Description.
Content management duties include:
· Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
· Identify and improve organisational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
· Create a regular publishing schedule.
· Leverage the right tools to manage content such as Hootsuite and analytics.
· Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
· Promote content through social advertising.
· Report on the successes of social media content.
· Adobe photoshop and premiere experience.
About the company
Tusko is an exciting film, video and digital marketing production company based in Bristol, UK.
We love interesting stories, characters and films that have an impact. Our award winning back catalogue should give you guidance of our tastes and likely future projects. We work within the commercial and corporate community to provide video and marketing solutions for local and national clients.
This role will suit a graduate or postgraduate in advertising, marketing, communications or social media.
Loving great films is a bonus, but not essential.
Please email a CV and short covering letter outlining why you are interesting in working for Tusko. Please use the email heading Tusko - Social Media Manager FT.
Please feel free to include a bit about yourself!
We endeavour to respond to every applicant unfortunately this is not always possible. Thank you in advance for applying to work with us. If you are not successful this time round please check back in the future.