Tusko - Account Manager
Rate: 28k - 30k (dependent on experience)
Starting date: April 2019
Hours: 45 hours pw.
We are seeking a confident and attentive account manager.
We’d like to talk to applicants who can show initiative and ability to manage and deliver multiple projects.
Primarily your role will be as a liaison between clients the production team and managers of the company.
· Strong presentation skills.
· Confidence and a persuasive manner. Manage a portfolio of client accounts.
· Build and maintain relationships with clients often through regular face-to-face contact and meetings.
· Arrange meetings with clients and travel to them.
· Act as the first point of contact for client questions and requests.
· Work with films with pre-production through to delivery.
· Responsible for managing multiple projects and ensure they came in within budget and on time.
· Booking travel itineraries, managing team diaries and running weekly production meetings.
· Arrange, hold and present to internal meetings at Tusko.
· Talk to other departments in the organisation in order to facilitate client requests.
· Identify new client relationships and make pitches to potential new clients.
· Give presentations about our organisation’s products or services.
· Generate accurate reports on the status of existing accounts and new business.
· Ensure clients are invoiced and Tusko receive payment in line with our terms and on time.
· Seek opportunities in existing client relationships to generate more client work and develop relationships.
· Expand Tusko’s network and identify and acquire new clients.
About the company
Tusko is an exciting film, video and digital marketing production company based in Bristol, UK.
We love interesting stories, characters and films that have an impact. Our award winning back catalogue should give you guidance of our tastes and likely future projects. We work within the commercial and corporate community to provide video and marketing solutions for local and national clients.
This role will suit a graduate or postgraduate in advertising, marketing, communications, business management or psychology.
Loving great films is a bonus, but not essential.
Please email a CV and short covering letter outlining why you are interesting in working for Tusko. Please use the email heading Tusko - Account manager.
Please feel free to include a bit about yourself!
We endeavour to respond to every applicant unfortunately this is not always possible. Thank you in advance for applying to work with us. If you are not successful this time round please check back in the future.