Tusko Social Media Marketing Intern
Starting date: July 2018
Hours: 18.5pw (potential to extend)
Please include the university you have graduated from or are attending. We are currently working with UWE and Bristol University on these schemes.
At Tusko Films we are seeking a curious, creative and open-minded social media- marketing intern.
Primarily your role will be as an assistant to the producers with your main focus being marketing. You will be a brilliant all round writer and thinker. You’ll have an avid interest on the online community and think creatively on how we can connect to our target audience.
Secondarily you may be tasked with collecting information on film funds and helping producers draft proposals.
This role might suit a recent graduate or someone with experience looking to break into the industry. Adobe Photoshop and Premiere experience is desirable.
Important qualities for us are that you are hardworking, passionate and can meet deadlines.
- Writing blog posts.
- Helping our producers devise strategies of how best to reach and engage audiences. Posting images, videos and articles to social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Engaging with audiences and clients on social media.
- Understanding of marketing and sales funding.
- Suggesting partnership opportunities to producers.
- Having an eye to broader marketing opportunities.
- Attending social and networking events.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Indesign
- Researching film funds and grants.
- Drafting proposals for these funds and grants. Drafting responses to creative briefs.
- Finding interesting and trending stories to present to producers.
- Researching subjects/briefs for Producers.
- Reporting on activities of the local and national film industry to our producers.
About the company
Tusko Films is a film and video production company based in Bristol, UK.
We love interesting stories, characters and films that have an impact. Our award winning back catalogue should give you guidance of our tastes and likely future projects. We work within the commercial and corporate community to provide video and marketing solutions for national and international clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn and try new things within a rapidly growing company. This is a perfect opportunity for anyone thinking about a career in marketing or PR.
Loving good films is a bonus, but not essential.
Please email a CV and short covering letter outlining why you are interesting in working for Tusko Films. Please use the email heading Social Media Marketing Intern. Please include your name and current (or old) student number.
Please feel free to include a bit about yourself!
You must be a student or graduate from UWE or Bristol University to qualify for this internship.
We endeavour to respond to every applicant unfortunately this is not always possible. Thank you in advance for applying to work with us. If you are not successful this time round please check back in the future.