We Are Looking For An Intern!
Junior Animator/Editor (2D/3D/Motion Graphics).
About the company
Tusko Films is a film production company based in Bristol, UK.
You will be working alongside award winning producers/directors and content creators who want to build their teams. This is an office-based internship with the occasional opportunity to join the crew on various sets. This is an exciting opportunity to learn and try new things within a rapidly growing company. This is a perfect opportunity for anyone thinking about a career in the film industry, animating studio or creative agency.
We have an acclaimed back catalogue of film and an exciting upcoming slate of projects ready to be worked on. We do not specialise in animation however are often working with animators.
If you think you can bring creative ideas and thinking to our team we want to hear from you. Loving good films is a bonus, but not essential. Bring your own laptop and your own mind to this role.
Overview of role
We are looking for a promising animator/editor that wants to gain experience of working in the independent film industry. Primarily your roles will be creating animated content and assisting our editors cutting content for various platforms. You will helped to learn different software’s to perform this role. Secondarily you will encouraged to generate ideas for animated projects. You could be asked to work on a mixture of projects so this will be an excellent opportunity to build your CV.
Specifics of role
- Creating animated content for in-house and exterior briefs.
- Producing animated storyboards.
- Generating ideas for animated projects.
- Editing and exporting video files.
- Producing taster films.
- Editing short form narrative content.
- Optimising content for social media platforms.
- Working with the team to optimise digital assets.
- Wrangling data.
- Passionate, hardworking and curious.
- Animating skills to create 2D, 3D and Motion Graphics.
- Experience in editing films using Premiere or Final Cut.
- We are particularly interested in applicants who have examples of work in these areas.
- Experience working with narrative content.
- Proficient social media user: must have experience posting to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
This internship is part time and will be held 2/3 days a week at our office in Trinity Quay, Avon Street, Bristol BS2 0PT. This is a 12-week internship with potential to extend to paid position. We pay expenses only during this period.
During your time at Tusko you will be given 1-on-1 support and feedback with producers. There will be opportunity to expand your knowledge outside this role if you show an interest. We are happy to hear from fledgling applicants.
Please email a CV and short covering letter outlining why you are interesting in working for Tusko Films. Please use the heading Intern: Junior Animator/Editor.
Please feel free to include a bit about yourself!
If you do not hear back from us within one month of applying then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you once again for applying and we wish you success in your future career. Please check back in the future.